Wednesday, February 14, 2007

BEWARE!!! This is going to be GROSS!!!

I just have to find out if anyone has the same problem as moi. I have a problem going to the bathroom...number2 that is. I only go once a week. Sometimes, it's longer. My husband goes about a million times a day. I have told my family about it and they say I need to go to the doctor. I probably do but I really hate going to the doctor. Whenever I go they say nothing is wrong with me, when I just KNOW there is something wrong. For example, when I run on the treadmill, my side will start to hurt REALLY bad. So I have to stop running because of it. I told my gyno about this and she said that was normal...it's just me going through my cycle. Whatever! Maybe she is right...who knows! Sorry I am even talking about this :) Any thoughts on what could be wrong with me?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hmm, i dont know! do you eat fruit?? I know that if you eat lots of fruits and veggies that can get your #2 going!! Also... energy drinks keep me pretty regular too... lol! Don't tell anyone! :P

Tammy said...

He there! You need to boost up your fiber intake. There are lots of reasons for what you have going on. Yes, people do get pains in their side but there are also lots of reasons for that. You should go to a general practioner. Get your situation documented and go from there. You can look up IBS and see if you think any of that applies to you.