Monday, February 12, 2007

Valentine's Day

I have no idea what to get Shawn for Valentine's Day. I'm easy to buy for. He has actually already bought my gift. I picked it out :) It is a beautiful ring!! I love chocolate and flowers (yes, I'm that kind of girl) so I am hoping that Wed. morning he will come home with some PINK roses and a chocolate chip doughnut. I would be in heaven!!!! Forget the ring, just give me my doughnut!!

Any ideas on what I should do for him? I think I'm going to make him a little Valentine and ask him to be my Valentine. How cheesy is that? Very cheesy I think. Maybe I can make him a special dinner...

I also need to buy my mom a gift. Her birthday is on Valentine's Day. Lucky mom :)

Have a wonderful Monday!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think making him a card is a wonderful idea! I'm sure he'll love anything you give him. Isn't hard buying presents for guys?? I hate it!! lol. Have a good night! :)

Shawna said...

I am with Jill. I think he will love the card. I normally just give my hubby and card and we go to dinner. Good luck.