Sunday, February 18, 2007

New jeans make me happy :)

Shawn took me to Florence to go shopping Saturday and I finally found a pair of jeans that fit me everywhere!!! Woohoo!!! I bought them at Charlotte Russe, I just love that store. I also bought some shorts and yoga pants from Victoria's Secret :) I just LOVE that store too :)

He took me out to eat at O'Charley's. That place is soooooooo good. I had a fish sandwich with a plain baked potato and he had fish & fries. I also had a salad and 2 rolls. Their rolls are YUMMY. I could have ate the whole basket :)

Have a great week everyone :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so glad you found some jeans!! The food you ate sounds yummy! :) I just went and had some mexican with John, it was goooood! :P

Tam, I am said...

Hey, missing you girl!

~Ane~ said...

It's just wonderful when you find clothes that fits!!! Enjoy your jeans!!